Skip to main content

Work


You know you are stressed and need to switch off when you have nightmares about work on your second night of leave!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The heresy of worshiptainment | Mike Livingstone

The heresy of worshiptainment | Mike Livingstone : "More recently, David Platt has asked: “What if we take away the cool music and the cushioned chairs? What if the screens are gone and the stage is no longer decorated? What if the air conditioning is off and the comforts are removed? Would His Word still be enough for his people to come together?” (Radical)"

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word

Never too old ...

It is never too old to start. I came across this  Video  the other day on a Facebook Group. I know it seem illogical but Martial Arts (Taekwondo) can be for every age. You do not have to take part in sparring or forms, but the complex movements of the Martial Arts stimulates the brain and rejuvenates the person. Have a look and enjoy. Video