Skip to main content

The Devil We Refuse to See By Rod Dreher l Exorcism l Supernatural Instances l Finding God l Finding Faith - Beliefnet.com

The Devil We Refuse to See By Rod Dreher l Exorcism l Supernatural Instances l Finding God l Finding Faith - Beliefnet.com: "The Devil We Refuse to See
History, reason, and common sense demonstrate the dangers of seeing demons everywhere. We moderns don’t, however, appreciate the danger of refusing to see demons anywhere."

'via Blog this'

Yes, there is a spiritual world and a physical world and the spiritual world can have a direct influence on the physical world. Whether we believe it or not, we need to be aware of the fact that there are angels and demons and that either of them can influence us or direct us. We need to be careful though, that we do not attribute a "normal" event as demonic activity. Similarly, we must not be caught unawares. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The heresy of worshiptainment | Mike Livingstone

The heresy of worshiptainment | Mike Livingstone : "More recently, David Platt has asked: “What if we take away the cool music and the cushioned chairs? What if the screens are gone and the stage is no longer decorated? What if the air conditioning is off and the comforts are removed? Would His Word still be enough for his people to come together?” (Radical)"

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word

Cooking Therapy

Recently, (the past year) I started cooking more and more, not only the basic home food, but some complicated dishes as well. And I enjoy it, I find it relaxing. When I am busy preparing something, I do not have time to thing about anything else. Cooking sort of became a necessity because my wife got provincial colours in Taekwondo and is preparing to attend the World Championships. She would take the meat out of the fridge in the afternoon, or start the dish and quite often I would prepare what I like or finish off the dish, ready when they return from their training session in the evening. But my cooking did not start off by accident. I spent two years in Mozambique as an expat where I had to cook for myself, and there I learnt the usefulness of a slow-cooker. Then in June 2014 I experienced a episode of burn-out. Big Time! Burn-out occurs when you are under prolonged stress and is characterised by total exhaustion, (physical, emotional and mental). You tend to loose interest ...